SHUT UP AND LISTEN
Douglas Murray in a heated debate on Piers Morgan’s Uncensored show, and Larry Elder breaks it all down. This explosive discussion exposes the lies, distortions, and media bias surrounding the Israel-Gaza conflict. I don’t expect you to agree. I request that you learn.
Shut up and listen for once in your life.
Don’t be a Trump.
https://youtu.be/OBwEcG9_9SQ?is=bEU3rnGIgit00Hkj
Help me understand Haram al-Sharif. Mohamed never visited Jerusalem. It is mentioned as the furthest holy site from Mecca. When Mohamed died in Mecca, his body was “beamed” to Jerusalem, to the exact site of two former Jewish Temples that were destroyed by invading barbarians. So why, I ask you, was this site chosen by ancient texts as the place Mohamed was “beamed” up to heaven from, especially being so far from Mecca and having never been there? Then, seemingly as an afterthought, the Al-Aqsa Mosque was built on top of the remains of the two temples and declared the third most holy site in all of Islam. In fact, Muslims first faced toward Jerusalem to pray and then changed it to Mecca. Will it soon be changed again to Washington, DC and the reflection pond? I’ll wait.
I want to be buried in Paris next to Jim Morrison. Why you ask? Because I have never been there.
I never thought I would be reposting Raphael Cruz, but here we are.
https://youtu.be/rkjeviGIl1c?is=8dn7bYBEukjVYZxU
For generations, the Jewish people have faced persecution, exile, and repeated attempts to wipe them out. Yet against all odds, Israel not only survives-it continues to thrive.
In this powerful short, Imam Mohammad Tawhidi asks a question many people never stop to consider: How has a nation of just 15 million Jews endured so much and continued to prosper?
Whether you agree or disagree, his perspective is thought-provoking and challenges common narratives.
Watch and join the conversation. I would like to get your thoughts and perhaps begin a respectful dialogue. I enjoy posts like this, posts that challenge popular conspiracy theories. I am aware of cognitive dissonance and that not all are ready to have their faux bubbles burst. Like always. I stand here with a pin.
https://youtube.com/shorts/HMW0tFDIPbs?is=n-QxH9olQY20irjg
I am not accustomed to being asked to prove an opinion. Opinions are personal beliefs and inherently do not require proof.
I often upset people by countering their lies and propaganda with facts. These facts seem to cause cognitive dissonance. Instead of providing evidence to refute my statements, they often respond with hastily composed words.
AIPAC, or the American Israel Public Affairs Committee, is not considered a foreign lobby. It is a bipartisan group made up of American citizens who support pro-Israel policies in the U.S. government. AIPAC operates independently and does not receive funding or direction from the Israeli government. Its membership primarily consists of American citizens, which distinguishes it from foreign lobbying groups.
AIPAC is not the largest lobbying organization in Washington. In fact, it ranks as the 191st largest, with expenditures of $3.3 million in 2024. Countries like China and Japan have spent more on lobbying in the U.S. than Israel from 2016 to 2026.
Regarding the United States funding Israeli social programs, that assertion is incorrect. This topic has been extensively discussed. Israel primarily receives military aid, not cash grants. The majority of U.S. aid is provided as grants under the Foreign Military Financing (FMF) program, which focuses on enhancing Israel's military capabilities.




Comments
Post a Comment